Pratical informations for Menorca tourists
The Spain curency is the Euro (€)
You can pay in Menorca
- With Cash (change officies at the airport and in all hotels for non euro area residents)
- With credit card (accepted everywhere)
Note that ATM are located everywhere in Menorca.
The water is rare and precious in Menorca. The tap water is not recommended for your consumption. In restaurants there is no free water, you will have to buy some still or gas mineral water.
Wifi is available in most bar and restaurants for free
In hotels or appartments, a fee may apply.
The spain post service is named Correos.
The stamp price for an europe letter or a postcard is 1.45€. You can buy stamps at the post office or at the tobacconist (estanco).
Post offices in Menorca are opened monday to friday from 08h30 to 20h30, sunday from 09h30 to 13h00 (closed sundays)
Main post office are situated
- Mao : Ciutadalla, 76
- Ciutadella : Pl. Born
- Es Mercadal : Lepanto, 43 (closed the afternoon)
tourist information offices are opened monday to friday from 10h00 to 13h00 and from 17h00 to 19h30, saturday from 10h00 to 13h00.
- Mao : Ctra. Aeroport (tel 00 34 971 36 37 90)
- Ciutadella : Moll. Comercial, S/N (tel 00 34 971 38 26 93)